Directorate for Human Resources & Training
Head: Andriana Dinopoulou
The Directorate for Human Resources, Education & Training is in charge of all issues regarding the service status of Parliament personnel, the recruitment of its distinct organization units along with the required administrative support.
The Directorate for Human Resources, Education & Training consists of the following Departments:
Α) Personnel Department
Head: Zoi Chondrogianni
Tel.: 210 3692154, fax: 210 3692150
The Department deals primarily with:
- Issues pertaining to the service status of parliament personnel, keeps and updates the personnel’s registry and provides relevant information;
- The necessary authorization and documentation for hiring or appointing parliament personnel, regardless of category, specialty or type of employment relationship;
- Setting up service councils.
- All issues regarding specialized scientific associates assisting MPs;
- All other issues that fall within the scope of the Directorate and no other of its departments may be in charge of.
Β) Department for Education and Training
Head: Paraskevi Apostolopoulou
Tel.: 210 3709511, fax: 210 3709510
- Suggests measures and actions concerning MP and personnel training and education. The department operates alone on in cooperation with the National Center for Public Administration, Universities and technical colleges, other education and training agencies, be they in Greece or abroad especially on the subjects of new technologies and foreign languages. The department ensures that Parliament personnel is constantly empowered and employed in the most efficient manner;
- In-service training for students of higher education schools, i.e. universities and technical colleges, at the Hellenic Parliament;
- Training and education issues terms and conditions, by virtue of the Speaker’s relevant decision assigning this responsibility to the department along with any other minutiae about the Parliament’s cooperation with the aforementioned bodies.
Head: Fotini Sfetsiou
Tel.:210-3692128, fax: 210 3692130
- shall keep adequate records of its incoming and outgoing mail as well as the confidential protocol numbers and files;
- Accepts, files by serial protocol number, distributes mail and dispatch outgoing mail;
- Produces certified copies of original documents and attests authenticity;
- Keeps records.